How To Download Deleted YouTube Videos

I was looking at this website, which purports to show you deleted YouTube videos, and while I didn’t find it that useful (since it mostly shows random videos and is slow to load), I did find out how it gets at these deleted videos. Turns out that in some cases, even after the video dissapears due to copyright or nudity problems, YouTube will still have the .FLV (Flash video) file available on its servers. If you have the URL of the missing vid, replace the video ID (the string of gibberish) in this URL:

http://v136.youtube.com/get_video?video_id=[video_id_goes_here]

Pretty cool, right? You can download the “banned” Xbox 360 ad or Lazy Sunday.

5 comments

  1. Detetiv  

    10:48 PM

    Did that but all I got was: Oops! Google Chrome could not find v136.youtube.com

  2. tim102289  

    7:40 PM

    This comment has been removed by the author.
  3. Unknown  

    6:28 PM

    Well this is really a informative post and I am glad to read such a great post. I came to your site by mistake but from now I am going to read all of your posts. Great article thanks.

    Sherly
    www.gofastek.com

  4. Unknown  

    4:48 PM

    f3lix.club club of download
    www.f3lix.club

  5. Unknown  

    4:49 PM

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Recommended Money Makers